Request for Quote Questionnaire for Inventory Management Supplier Feed
Please answer the questions below so that we can prepare your quote for the supplier to store data synchronization feed. This type of feed reads data from your supplier, and automatically creates, updates, and/or deletes products in your online store on a Daily basis. It will sync products, options, inventory, and image data. Scheduling frequency is flexible.
- What is the source of the supplier's product data? (e.g. a fixed URL, API, database, email, etc.)
- What is the destination store URL and platform? (e.g. Shopify, BigCommerce, etc.)
- How often does the feed need to run? (e.g. one-time only, daily, hourly, etc.)
- If a product does not exist in your store, does it need to be created by the feed? (Yes or No)
- If a product already exists in your store, does it need to be updated? (Yes or No)
- If a product is in your store, but not in the supplier data, what should happen? (delete the product, mark it disabled/hidden, do nothing, etc.)
- How do you identify this supplier's products in your store? (supplier's name stored in a field, a SKU prefix, etc.)
- What type of pricing rules need to be applied? You do not need to provide any specifics. (e.g. no change, fixed markup, configurable markup, markup table, custom rules, etc.)
- Are there any other rules or filters that need to be implemented?
Custom Data Feeds
Lasted Updated: August 31, 2023Send Feedback