TheFind Data Feed Updated
Mar 16, 2010
TheFind just released their new Merchant Center, where you can now submit your data feed file as you do for Google Base. Previously, TheFind was not accepting data feeds via their Merchant Center unless you had special arrangements with them.
We have updated the TheFind data feed template to their revamped specifications. Unless you were contacted separately, we have deleted all the old, TheFind, data feeds from our system, which were not being used. If you would like to submit your products to TheFind, please follow our step-by-step instructions to set up a new feed: TheFind Setup Instructions.
This was just released, so please expect delays with TheFind, and there may be more adjustments and changes ahead.
- Onewayshopping.com Data Feed Added (May 15, 2010)
- Task Processing Glitch Fixed (Apr 28, 2010)
- New Pricing Reminder and Website Upgrade (Apr 14, 2010)
- WholesaleCentral.com Data Feed (Mar 30, 2010)
- Website URL Verification Tutorial (Mar 25, 2010)
- TheFind Data Feed Updated (Mar 16, 2010)
- New Pricing Announcement (Mar 15, 2010)
- Data Feed File Name Error (Mar 3, 2010)
- Become.com Feed Support (Feb 25, 2010)
- Change to Advanced Feed Activity Rules (Feb 24, 2010)
- Improved Account Navigation Interface (Feb 19, 2010)