TheFind Data Feed Updated
Mar 15, 2010
TheFind just released their new Merchant Center, where you can now submit your data feed file as you do for Google Base. Previously, TheFind was not accepting data feeds via their Merchant Center unless you had special arrangements with them.
We have updated the TheFind data feed template to their revamped specifications. Unless you were contacted separately, we have deleted all the old, TheFind, data feeds from our system, which were not being used. If you would like to submit your products to TheFind, please follow our step-by-step instructions to set up a new feed: TheFind Setup Instructions.
This was just released, so please expect delays with TheFind, and there may be more adjustments and changes ahead.
- Onewayshopping.com Data Feed Added (May 14, 2010)
- Task Processing Glitch Fixed (Apr 27, 2010)
- New Pricing Reminder and Website Upgrade (Apr 13, 2010)
- WholesaleCentral.com Data Feed (Mar 29, 2010)
- Website URL Verification Tutorial (Mar 24, 2010)
- TheFind Data Feed Updated (Mar 15, 2010)
- New Pricing Announcement (Mar 14, 2010)
- Data Feed File Name Error (Mar 2, 2010)
- Become.com Feed Support (Feb 24, 2010)
- Change to Advanced Feed Activity Rules (Feb 23, 2010)
- Improved Account Navigation Interface (Feb 18, 2010)