Feed Errors Update
Jul 24, 2019
There is currently an issue on our feed processing server causing feeds to occasionally fail. It started yesterday and is continuing today. You may see Internal System Error results for your feed(s).
There is no need for you to do anything. We are working on resolving the issue. All feeds with errors will be resubmitted manually. If your feed gets disabled, we will re-enable it.
The problem seems to be a memory leak in the MySQL database server. It slowly uses up all the memory on the system, and then terminates with an 'out of memory' error. The server monitoring systems automatically restart MySQL almost immediately, which makes sure the system keeps running.
Thank you for your patience while this is resolved.
- Feed Errors and BigCommerce Changes (Sep 27, 2019)
- Amazon Inventory Loader Feeds (Aug 18, 2019)
- New Data Feed for Pinterest Shopping Ads (Aug 4, 2019)
- Feed Errors Resolved (Jul 25, 2019)
- Feed Errors Update (Jul 24, 2019)
- Product Backup Service (Jul 21, 2019)
- Sonder Marketplace Free Offer (Jun 10, 2019)
- Lower Pricing for Categorization and Setup Services (Jun 4, 2019)
- About Our Apps (Shopify and BigCommerce) (Feb 4, 2019)
- Nextag Goes Out Of Business (Jan 17, 2019)