Feed Errors Resolved
Jul 25, 2019
The issue on the feed processing server has been resolved as of 4 PM EST on 7/25/2019. You should not see any further Internal System Errors for your feeds after that point in time.
Again, there is no need for you to do anything. This is just a status update. All feeds with errors have been manually resubmitted.
We upgraded MySQL to the latest version yesterday, but we had to further implement a code workaround because the issue was due to what appears to be an undocumented bug in MySQL.
- Feed Errors and BigCommerce Changes (Sep 27, 2019)
- Amazon Inventory Loader Feeds (Aug 18, 2019)
- New Data Feed for Pinterest Shopping Ads (Aug 4, 2019)
- Feed Errors Resolved (Jul 25, 2019)
- Feed Errors Update (Jul 24, 2019)
- Product Backup Service (Jul 21, 2019)
- Sonder Marketplace Free Offer (Jun 10, 2019)
- Lower Pricing for Categorization and Setup Services (Jun 4, 2019)
- About Our Apps (Shopify and BigCommerce) (Feb 4, 2019)