Amazon Inventory Loader Feeds
Aug 18, 2019
We have set up new feed templates for "Inventory Loader" feeds to Amazon Marketplace. Templates are available for Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, and Yahoo Stores, with others available upon request.
Inventory Loader feeds allow you to sell products that already exist on Amazon.com. For each item, you send Amazon the item's unique identifier (UPC, EAN, ISBN, or ASIN), quantity for sale, and selling price.
Since the products already exist on Amazon.com, you do not need to provide item details like title, description, image, etc. This makes setting up the feed relatively easy.
The feed will automatically add, remove, and update your Amazon listings. However, we currently do not have the capability to import Amazon orders into your online store.
Amazon Inventory Loader feeds are priced as Custom feeds, which are $20.70/month for an additional feed. The setup fee is $99.00. Click the link below to submit your request.
More Blog Posts
- Feed errors this afternoon resolved (Sep 10, 2020)
- Google Shopping Book by Andy Splichal (May 27, 2020)
- Free Listings in the Google Shopping Tab (Apr 23, 2020)
- Upcoming Server Upgrade (Dec 23, 2019)
- Feed Errors and BigCommerce Changes (Sep 27, 2019)
- Amazon Inventory Loader Feeds (Aug 18, 2019)
- New Data Feed for Pinterest Shopping Ads (Aug 4, 2019)
- Feed Errors Resolved (Jul 25, 2019)
- Feed Errors Update (Jul 24, 2019)
- Product Backup Service (Jul 21, 2019)
- Sonder Marketplace Free Offer (Jun 10, 2019)