Step 3: Add a Data Feed for Google Shopping
- From My Account, click the Add Feed link.
- Enter a store name, select your shopping cart, and create a new Standard feed using the Google Shopping template.
- After the feed is created, continue on to the Modify Feed Settings page.
- Enter the Source Settings for your store as instructed on the page. Click the question mark icons for instructions.
- Enter the FTP settings you configured in Step 1.
- For the feed file name, use your store name in lower-case ending with .txt. The zipped file name will appear as you type, and should match the file name you registered in your Google Merchant account.
www.mystorename.com targeting Canada =>
www.mystorename.com targeting Australia =>
- Click Update.
Google Shopping Setup Guide
Lasted Updated: May 19, 2018Send Feedback