Step 3: Add a Data Feed for Google Shopping
- From My Account, click the Add Feed link.
- Enter a store name, select your shopping cart, and create a new Standard feed using the Google Shopping template.
- After the feed is created, continue on to the Modify Feed Settings page.
- Enter the Source Settings for your store as instructed on the page. Click the question mark icons for instructions.
- Enter the FTP settings you configured in Step 1.
- Enter the feed file name, which is typically 'googlebase.txt'.
- Click Update.
Google Shopping Setup Guide
Lasted Updated: February 28, 2018Send Feedback