Step 7: Optimize your Google Feed
The default feed settings work for most feeds, but several optimization steps may be needed for best results.
- Configure a filter to exclude items with errors
- Configure a default google_product_category
- Configure the identifier fields, MPN, Brand, and GTIN/UPC
- Go to My Account > Manage > Google Validation Report. If there are any errors listed, click the View and Help links to resolve the error.
- Don't forget to set up and fund your Google Shopping Campaign.
We strongly recommend our Google Shopping Optimization Service. For a one-time fee, we will optimize your feed for you and send you a customized optimization report. Click here to Request Data Feed Optimization
Google Product Feed Setup Guide
Lasted Updated: October 2, 2018Send Feedback