Feed Update Frequency and Methods
Jul 23, 2010
We have simplified the settings for choosing how and how often your data feed is updated. You can choose the frequency of the updates from "Manage Feed > Modify Settings - Update Frequency". You can choose how the feed is updated from "Manage Feed > Advanced Settings - Update Methods". This avoids the confusion of having two separate update frequencies for each update method.
Just for reference, there are two update methods, "File" and "FTP", and you can enable any combination of the two. "File" will update the feed file hosted on our server, which can then be retrieved by a third-party. "FTP" will send the feed file to the FTP server you specify.
- Product Inclusion Feature (Sep 20, 2010)
- System Update (Sep 17, 2010)
- Bing Shopping Template Update (Aug 24, 2010)
- Bing Shopping Sign-Up Instructions (Aug 3, 2010)
- Bing Shopping and Commission Junction (Jul 30, 2010)
- Feed Update Frequency and Methods (Jul 23, 2010)
- GoShopping Feed and Other News (Jul 13, 2010)
- Important Shopping.com Data Feed Update (Jun 15, 2010)
- Onewayshopping.com Data Feed Added (May 14, 2010)
- Task Processing Glitch Fixed (Apr 27, 2010)
- New Pricing Reminder and Website Upgrade (Apr 13, 2010)