Feed Update Frequency and Methods
Jul 24, 2010
We have simplified the settings for choosing how and how often your data feed is updated. You can choose the frequency of the updates from "Manage Feed > Modify Settings - Update Frequency". You can choose how the feed is updated from "Manage Feed > Advanced Settings - Update Methods". This avoids the confusion of having two separate update frequencies for each update method.
Just for reference, there are two update methods, "File" and "FTP", and you can enable any combination of the two. "File" will update the feed file hosted on our server, which can then be retrieved by a third-party. "FTP" will send the feed file to the FTP server you specify.
- Product Inclusion Feature (Sep 21, 2010)
- System Update (Sep 18, 2010)
- Bing Shopping Template Update (Aug 25, 2010)
- Bing Shopping Sign-Up Instructions (Aug 4, 2010)
- Bing Shopping and Commission Junction (Jul 31, 2010)
- Feed Update Frequency and Methods (Jul 24, 2010)
- GoShopping Feed and Other News (Jul 14, 2010)
- Important Shopping.com Data Feed Update (Jun 16, 2010)
- Onewayshopping.com Data Feed Added (May 15, 2010)
- Task Processing Glitch Fixed (Apr 28, 2010)
- New Pricing Reminder and Website Upgrade (Apr 14, 2010)