Important Shopping.com Data Feed Update
Jun 16, 2010
This notice is for customers who are actively submitting to Shopping.com. We have added 'category id' and 'condition' fields to the Shopping.com feeds. You must remap the columns in your Shopping.com account for these changes to take effect by following a simple, 5-minute procedure as described in the link.
The 'Conditon' field is required starting July 1st, 2010. By default, the value is set to 'New'. You can submit product-specific values by configuring the "Catalog Field Name" from the "Define Fields" page on our site.
The 'Category ID' field is a better way to categorize your products in Shopping.com. This field is not required, but is strongly recommended. Please see our support topic for more information on how to use the Category ID field.
We have updated our optimization tips for Shopping.com.
Also, note that we have deleted Shopping.com data feeds from our system that were not being used for a long time (generally, over 6 months). You can simply create a new feed using the latest template if you plan to submit to Shopping.com again.
- Bing Shopping Template Update (Aug 25, 2010)
- Bing Shopping Sign-Up Instructions (Aug 4, 2010)
- Bing Shopping and Commission Junction (Jul 31, 2010)
- Feed Update Frequency and Methods (Jul 24, 2010)
- GoShopping Feed and Other News (Jul 14, 2010)
- Important Shopping.com Data Feed Update (Jun 16, 2010)
- Onewayshopping.com Data Feed Added (May 15, 2010)
- Task Processing Glitch Fixed (Apr 28, 2010)
- New Pricing Reminder and Website Upgrade (Apr 14, 2010)
- WholesaleCentral.com Data Feed (Mar 30, 2010)
- Website URL Verification Tutorial (Mar 25, 2010)