GoShopping Feed and Other News
Jul 13, 2010
We now support data feeds to GoShopping. GoShopping is a smaller, newer comparison shopping engine. GoShopping does not charge any fees to merchants, and the setup process is simple.
Currently, the only other shopping search engines that are free for merchants are Google Product Search and TheFind. TheFind is a larger and more established shopping engine, so we would recommend signing up with them prior to GoShopping.
You may have received a notice from Google with subject Important information about unique identifiers for your Google Product Search items. Please refer to our support article for our advice:
Your data feed now supports a new, free feature, direct download of the data feed file via HTTP. You can also schedule your data feed file to be regenerated automatically on the schedule of your choosing. This provides an alternative method of access to your data feed file in addition to FTP submission.
Finally, our support site is constantly being improved with new and updated information. To help you stay abreast of these changes, look for our new Support links for 'New' and 'Updated' topics:
- System Update (Sep 17, 2010)
- Bing Shopping Template Update (Aug 24, 2010)
- Bing Shopping Sign-Up Instructions (Aug 3, 2010)
- Bing Shopping and Commission Junction (Jul 30, 2010)
- Feed Update Frequency and Methods (Jul 23, 2010)
- GoShopping Feed and Other News (Jul 13, 2010)
- Important Shopping.com Data Feed Update (Jun 15, 2010)
- Onewayshopping.com Data Feed Added (May 14, 2010)
- Task Processing Glitch Fixed (Apr 27, 2010)
- New Pricing Reminder and Website Upgrade (Apr 13, 2010)
- WholesaleCentral.com Data Feed (Mar 29, 2010)