Product Inclusion Feature
Sep 21, 2010
You can now configure your feed so that all products are excluded except those that match filters that you define. This allows you to more easily define a small set of products to include in the feed.
To enable the setting, change the "Product Filter" mode on the "Manage Feed > Advanced Settings" page. Now you can configure products to be included via the "Product Filters" page or the "Product List".
- Change to Feed Format (Feb 5, 2011)
- Pricewatch Data Feed Available (Dec 16, 2010)
- AspDotNetStorefront Data Feed Support (Dec 14, 2010)
- Bing FTP Server Issues (Nov 5, 2010)
- Faster Task Processing (Oct 15, 2010)
- Product Inclusion Feature (Sep 21, 2010)
- System Update (Sep 18, 2010)
- Bing Shopping Template Update (Aug 25, 2010)
- Bing Shopping Sign-Up Instructions (Aug 4, 2010)
- Bing Shopping and Commission Junction (Jul 31, 2010)
- Feed Update Frequency and Methods (Jul 24, 2010)