Bing FTP Server Issues
Nov 5, 2010
For the last several weeks, Bing's FTP server has not been accepting logins reliably, even though the FTP user name and password are correct. Each time the FTP login fails, you will receive a "Data Feed Error Notice" by email. Bing is aware of the issue and is working to resolve it. In the meantime, please ignore these error messages.
For more information, please read the support article, I received a Data Feed Error Notice but my FTP settings are correct.
You can also follow the Bing Shopping Forum post on Bing FTP Server Issues.
- ShopMania Data Feed Support (Feb 15, 2011)
- Oodle Data Feed Support (Feb 14, 2011)
- Change to Feed Format (Feb 5, 2011)
- Pricewatch Data Feed Available (Dec 16, 2010)
- AspDotNetStorefront Data Feed Support (Dec 14, 2010)
- Bing FTP Server Issues (Nov 5, 2010)
- Faster Task Processing (Oct 15, 2010)
- Product Inclusion Feature (Sep 21, 2010)
- System Update (Sep 18, 2010)
- Bing Shopping Template Update (Aug 25, 2010)
- Bing Shopping Sign-Up Instructions (Aug 4, 2010)