Bing FTP Server Issues
Nov 4, 2010
For the last several weeks, Bing's FTP server has not been accepting logins reliably, even though the FTP user name and password are correct. Each time the FTP login fails, you will receive a "Data Feed Error Notice" by email. Bing is aware of the issue and is working to resolve it. In the meantime, please ignore these error messages.
For more information, please read the support article, I received a Data Feed Error Notice but my FTP settings are correct.
You can also follow the Bing Shopping Forum post on Bing FTP Server Issues.
- ShopMania Data Feed Support (Feb 14, 2011)
- Oodle Data Feed Support (Feb 13, 2011)
- Change to Feed Format (Feb 4, 2011)
- Pricewatch Data Feed Available (Dec 15, 2010)
- AspDotNetStorefront Data Feed Support (Dec 13, 2010)
- Bing FTP Server Issues (Nov 4, 2010)
- Faster Task Processing (Oct 14, 2010)
- Product Inclusion Feature (Sep 20, 2010)
- System Update (Sep 17, 2010)
- Bing Shopping Template Update (Aug 24, 2010)
- Bing Shopping Sign-Up Instructions (Aug 3, 2010)