AspDotNetStorefront Data Feed Support
Dec 13, 2010
We have launched the Beta version of our AspDotNetStorefront data feeder service. If you have an AspDotNetStorefront store, or know of someone who needs feed services for one, then we welcome you to try our system. To get started, simply select AspDotNetStorefront as the store platform when adding the data feed. For more information, see our AspDotNetStorefront Feeder Service to Google Shopping and Other CSEs page.
We will keep you posted regarding support for Magento Commerce stores, which we hope to offer within the next month or two.
AspDotNetStorefront feeds will be offered as Advanced feeds only. However, while this service is in Beta, we will waive all charges for these feeds.
Please contact us if you are interested, and we can help you get started and answer any questions you may have.
- Google Feed Errors and Settings Change (Feb 16, 2011)
- ShopMania Data Feed Support (Feb 14, 2011)
- Oodle Data Feed Support (Feb 13, 2011)
- Change to Feed Format (Feb 4, 2011)
- Pricewatch Data Feed Available (Dec 15, 2010)
- AspDotNetStorefront Data Feed Support (Dec 13, 2010)
- Bing FTP Server Issues (Nov 4, 2010)
- Faster Task Processing (Oct 14, 2010)
- Product Inclusion Feature (Sep 20, 2010)
- System Update (Sep 17, 2010)
- Bing Shopping Template Update (Aug 24, 2010)