TheFind Feed Upgrade for Glimpse
Jul 20, 2012
We have upgraded all TheFind feeds to the latest specifications from TheFind. There is no need to take any action, the change is automatic and backward-compatible.
The new feed template includes the Direct_URL attribute. This field contains the URL of your product without any tracking codes. This field enables you to integrate with Glimpse, a Facebook Open Graph shopping experience that allows people to 'Like' individual product pages on your store.
Click to view TheFind's Glimpse announcement.
- Radio Show - Big Changes at Google Shopping (Sep 10, 2012)
- Bigcommerce Google and Bing Shopping Feeds Available Now (Sep 10, 2012)
- New Promotions and Offers (Sep 7, 2012)
- International Google Feeds (Aug 25, 2012)
- Analytics Tracking Codes (Jul 31, 2012)
- TheFind Feed Upgrade for Glimpse (Jul 20, 2012)
- GoShopping is Defunct (Jul 18, 2012)
- Product Listing Ads Campaign Quick Signup (Jun 29, 2012)
- New Feed to Catalog-On-Demand with 6 Months Free Trial (Jun 21, 2012)
- 'upc' renamed to 'gtin' in Google feeds (Jun 15, 2012)
- Google Shopping to end free listings (Jun 5, 2012)