New Feed to Catalog-On-Demand with 6 Months Free Trial
Jun 21, 2012
We now support data feeds from your store to Catalog-On-Demand!
Catalog-On-Demand® creates printable PDFs of your product catalog. It works as a web-based service that uses a daily data feed from our system. You can use the PDFs on your website, in emails, or to create print catalogs. Click to see a sample of these highly customizable PDFs.
Due to a special partnership with Catalog-On-Demand, they have offered to provide our customers with six months of free 'Catalog Edition' service. This is a $300 value!
This offer is limited to the first 25 merchants who post a link to an 'Always Fresh' brochure or catalog on their store.
For more information, please visit the Catalog-On-Demand Support Site.
- International Google Feeds (Aug 25, 2012)
- Analytics Tracking Codes (Jul 31, 2012)
- TheFind Feed Upgrade for Glimpse (Jul 20, 2012)
- GoShopping is Defunct (Jul 18, 2012)
- Product Listing Ads Campaign Quick Signup (Jun 29, 2012)
- New Feed to Catalog-On-Demand with 6 Months Free Trial (Jun 21, 2012)
- 'upc' renamed to 'gtin' in Google feeds (Jun 15, 2012)
- Google Shopping to end free listings (Jun 5, 2012)
- Invalid google_product_category is now an error (May 23, 2012)
- Tax, shipping, and google_product_category are now required (May 6, 2012)
- Hardware issue resolved and new pricing (Apr 14, 2012)