International Google Feeds
Aug 25, 2012
We now offer automatic currency conversion, which gives you an easy way to submit your English-language product listings to Google Shopping UK, Australia, and Switzerland. No language translation is necessary for these countries!
In order to meet the local currency requirements, you simply add a link or button to a currency convertor on all of your product pages. Then, define your international shipping rates in your Google Merchant Account. Finally, submit an Express Setup Request for an Additional Feed ($45 one-time fee) and we will set up a Custom feed with pricing in the local currency. Additional Custom feeds are $14.40 per month.
The currency conversion occurs automatically using the latest exchange rates from Yahoo! Finance. For more information, please see International Google Product Feeds to the UK and Other Countries.
In other news, we have enhanced the Standard feeds for our Yahoo Store customers. You can now customize the source field for the fields listed below without requiring a Custom feed. If you previously had a Custom feed with only customizations to these fields, and we have not already downgraded your feed, please let us know.
Product Image URL
- Google Feeds Disapproved Error (Sep 17, 2012)
- Podcast of Radio Show - Big Changes at Google Shopping (Sep 11, 2012)
- Radio Show - Big Changes at Google Shopping (Sep 10, 2012)
- Bigcommerce Google and Bing Shopping Feeds Available Now (Sep 10, 2012)
- New Promotions and Offers (Sep 7, 2012)
- International Google Feeds (Aug 25, 2012)
- Analytics Tracking Codes (Jul 31, 2012)
- TheFind Feed Upgrade for Glimpse (Jul 20, 2012)
- GoShopping is Defunct (Jul 18, 2012)
- Product Listing Ads Campaign Quick Signup (Jun 29, 2012)
- New Feed to Catalog-On-Demand with 6 Months Free Trial (Jun 21, 2012)