Google Shopping Book by Andy Splichal
May 27, 2020
Andy Splichal, a veteran PPC campaign manager, has just released an informative new book, Make Each Click Count Using Google Shopping: Revealing Profits & Strategies.
If you are not already using strategies like segmentation and negative keywords, then you will definitely save more than the cost of this book by reading it and implementing those strategies in your Shopping Campaigns.
What's even better, Andy is allowing you to buy it on Amazon Kindle for a special price of $1.99 (regular $14.95) until June 4th, so he can gather some honest reviews.
I am often asked how to improve Shopping Campaigns, and the above book organizes all the current information into an easy-to-read format, so I highly recommend it. There is even a bonus chapter on the just released free Google Shopping listings!
Bonus Tip: Andy has recently noticed that due to the COVID-19 pandemic and many people working on home computers, Bing Ads has provided a surge in profitable traffic to some of his clients. If you are not currently advertising on Bing, you may want to consider setting up a Bing/Microsoft Ads feed.
More Blog Posts
- 3 Facts about High Resolution Images in Shopping (Jun 30, 2023)
- Google Shopping Feed Optimization - 2023 Updates (Jun 1, 2023)
- Change from FTP to SFTP is supported (Feb 20, 2023)
- Free live course on Google Shopping Campaign strategies (Feb 10, 2021)
- Feed errors this afternoon resolved (Sep 10, 2020)
- Google Shopping Book by Andy Splichal (May 27, 2020)
- Free Listings in the Google Shopping Tab (Apr 23, 2020)
- Upcoming Server Upgrade (Dec 23, 2019)
- Feed Errors and BigCommerce Changes (Sep 27, 2019)
- Amazon Inventory Loader Feeds (Aug 18, 2019)
- New Data Feed for Pinterest Shopping Ads (Aug 4, 2019)