Feed errors this afternoon resolved
Sep 10, 2020
There was a minor coding error that caused 'Internal System Error' messages when running feeds this afternoon, from 1:00 PM EST to 5:50 PM EST. The error was in the Smart Fields logic during the extract phase, so there is no data corruption or data loss involved.
The coding error has been fixed, and all feeds that had an error have been automatically refreshed/resubmitted. Some longer-running feeds might still be running at the time you receive this email.
I apologize for any inconvenience. There is no need to take any action. This is just an informational notice.
More Blog Posts
- How does BigCommerce Inventory Management work? (Jul 26, 2023)
- 3 Facts about High Resolution Images in Shopping (Jun 30, 2023)
- Google Shopping Feed Optimization - 2023 Updates (Jun 1, 2023)
- Change from FTP to SFTP is supported (Feb 20, 2023)
- Free live course on Google Shopping Campaign strategies (Feb 10, 2021)
- Feed errors this afternoon resolved (Sep 10, 2020)
- Google Shopping Book by Andy Splichal (May 27, 2020)
- Free Listings in the Google Shopping Tab (Apr 23, 2020)
- Upcoming Server Upgrade (Dec 23, 2019)
- Feed Errors and BigCommerce Changes (Sep 27, 2019)
- Amazon Inventory Loader Feeds (Aug 18, 2019)