Exclude or Filter Out Items That Do Not Meet Google Requirements
Our system has the capability to validate your Google feed and exclude items that do not meet Google requirements. This feature is currently only supported for Google feeds.
Set up a filter to exclude the items with errors by following these instructions:
- Go to Manage Feed > Product Filters
- Select the item_errors field, select does not equal, click String, and leave the text box empty.
- Click Add
- Refresh or Submit the feed
As you correct the errors in your store, the items will automatically be included and submitted in the feed.
For a summary of all item errors and warnings, go to Manage Feed > Validation Report.
Adding the validation fields
All Google feeds should contain two special fields, 'item_errors' and 'item_warnings'. If you have a Custom feed and these fields do not exist, follow these instructions to add them:
- Go to Manage Feed > Define Fields
- From the Add Field form at the top, select Template - Placeholder and click Add
- Uncheck the Enabled checkbox, enter
item_errorsas the Name, and then click Add
- Repeat the above for the
Lasted Updated: April 15, 2012Send Feedback