How to download all items (filtered and unfiltered) in a feed
- Go to Manage Feed > Advanced Settings
- Change the Product Filters setting to Include products matching the filters. (If it is already set to that, change it to Exclude products matching the filters instead.)
- Go to Manage Feed > Product Filters
- Add a temporary filter that matches all the items, like id does not equal 'xyz'
- Go to Manage Feed
- Click the Refresh button.
- Return to Manage Feed > Download Data Feed File when the task completes.
- Click the Download button.
- After downloading the file, be sure to change the Product Filters setting back to its original value, and remove the temporary filter.
Custom Data Feeds
Lasted Updated: February 28, 2018Send Feedback