Daily Plus Scheduling Option Now Available
Oct 13, 2011
We have renamed the 'Continuous' data feed update frequency to 'Daily Plus'. This option submits your feed a minimum of once per day, as well as submitting your feed within about one hour of publishing your Yahoo Store. We have extended this option to Shopping.com feeds, since they now support more frequent submissions as well. See the Daily Plus Data Feed Updates page for details.
We were recently interviewed by Shawna Seigel on WebmasterRadio.fm, where we discussed ( http://www2.webmasterradio.fm/ecom-experts/tag/aten-software/ ) Why You Need Data Feeds. Click the link to listen.
Bing and Shopping.com are merging according to their email announcement. We will have more on what this means for your data feeds as soon as we find out.
- Improved Validation Report (Nov 26, 2011)
- Shopping.com Feed Upgrade Completed (Nov 2, 2011)
- Shopping.com Feed Upgrade (Oct 28, 2011)
- ShopMania and Pronto Updates (Oct 22, 2011)
- Product Tagging Tool Improvements (Oct 16, 2011)
- Daily Plus Scheduling Option Now Available (Oct 13, 2011)
- Excluding Incomplete Items from Google (Sep 21, 2011)
- Updates to 'manufacturer' field in Google Feeds (Sep 13, 2011)
- Continuous Feed Updates Now Available (Sep 10, 2011)
- Google Feeds Update (Sep 7, 2011)
- Lower Pricing for Magento and AspDotNetStorefront Feeds (Sep 5, 2011)