Product Tagging Tool Improvements
Oct 16, 2011
We have significantly improved our Product Tagging Tool for Google Feeds. This tool allows you to very quickly enter data required by Google for each of your items, especially Apparel items. It is far faster than the Yahoo Store Editor, and easier to use than a spreadsheet. We can set this up for you as an Advanced feed for a one-time fee of $49.
Check out our new Power Tips for Yahoo Store Merchants article for some ideas that could save you hours of time!
- Bigcommerce Platform Support and Other News (Dec 3, 2011)
- Improved Validation Report (Nov 26, 2011)
- Shopping.com Feed Upgrade Completed (Nov 2, 2011)
- Shopping.com Feed Upgrade (Oct 28, 2011)
- ShopMania and Pronto Updates (Oct 22, 2011)
- Product Tagging Tool Improvements (Oct 16, 2011)
- Daily Plus Scheduling Option Now Available (Oct 13, 2011)
- Excluding Incomplete Items from Google (Sep 21, 2011)
- Updates to 'manufacturer' field in Google Feeds (Sep 13, 2011)
- Continuous Feed Updates Now Available (Sep 10, 2011)
- Google Feeds Update (Sep 7, 2011)