Apr 14, 2012
10:41 AM EST: We are currently experiencing a hardware issue on our feed processing server affecting temporary file storage. Processing tasks are not working. We are working on resolving the issue and hope to have everything fully restored shortly.
11:04 AM EST: Task processing is restored, although everything will run slower than usual. We are re-executing all scheduled tasks. We'll post again when performance is restored too.
- 'upc' renamed to 'gtin' in Google feeds (Jun 16, 2012)
- Google Shopping to end free listings (Jun 6, 2012)
- Invalid google_product_category is now an error (May 24, 2012)
- Tax, shipping, and google_product_category are now required (May 7, 2012)
- Hardware issue resolved and new pricing (Apr 15, 2012)
- Hardware issue (Apr 14, 2012)
- Bing Reopens and New Pricing Reminder (Mar 31, 2012)
- Free Google Monitoring and New Pricing (Mar 15, 2012)
- google_product_category, tax, and shipping requirements (Mar 2, 2012)
- Google 'product_type' Attribute (Feb 12, 2012)
- Bigcommerce Platform Support and Other News (Dec 3, 2011)