Tax, shipping, and google_product_category are now required
May 7, 2012
Tax and shipping must be defined (for US sellers) or your items will be disapproved.
google_product_category must also be valid and defined, or your items will be disapproved. Even if you had valid categories before, you should double-check because Google has changed many major categories.
Use the Google Validation Report located in your account to quickly see if there are any errors with your feed.
- Product Listing Ads Campaign Quick Signup (Jun 29, 2012)
- New Feed to Catalog-On-Demand with 6 Months Free Trial (Jun 21, 2012)
- 'upc' renamed to 'gtin' in Google feeds (Jun 16, 2012)
- Google Shopping to end free listings (Jun 6, 2012)
- Invalid google_product_category is now an error (May 24, 2012)
- Tax, shipping, and google_product_category are now required (May 7, 2012)
- Hardware issue resolved and new pricing (Apr 15, 2012)
- Hardware issue (Apr 14, 2012)
- Bing Reopens and New Pricing Reminder (Mar 31, 2012)
- Free Google Monitoring and New Pricing (Mar 15, 2012)
- google_product_category, tax, and shipping requirements (Mar 2, 2012)