Shopzilla Feeds Upgraded
Nov 10, 2012
For our customers with feeds to Shopzilla, we have upgraded your Shopzilla feeds to the latest specifications. We carried over any filters and feed settings you had customized. The new file is uploaded as a zip file.
This upgrade does not require any action on your part. The updated feeds will be submitted tomorrow morning. Please let us know if you have any issues with your Shopzilla product listings.
If you have a Custom Shopzilla feed, no changes were made to your feed at this time. Please contact us to request a manual upgrade.
The new feed format contains a host of new fields, like MPN, Additional Image URLs, Original Price, Gender, Age Group, Size, and Color. A special category ID is no longer required. Instead, you can submit whatever category information you have in your store. If you would like us to optimize your feed, consider purchasing an optimization request for a $49 one-time fee.
- Google Feed Upgrade and Other Announcements (Jul 2, 2013)
- Google Shopping Presentation and FTP Server Update (Mar 6, 2013)
- Google Taxonomy Update (Jan 25, 2013)
- Product Categorization Service (Jan 1, 2013)
- Google Shopping Optimized Bidding by Price Range (Dec 20, 2012)
- Shopzilla Feeds Upgraded (Nov 10, 2012)
- Google Shopping Free Listings Ended (Oct 22, 2012)
- Google Feeds Disapproved Error (Sep 17, 2012)
- Podcast of Radio Show - Big Changes at Google Shopping (Sep 11, 2012)
- Radio Show - Big Changes at Google Shopping (Sep 10, 2012)
- Bigcommerce Google and Bing Shopping Feeds Available Now (Sep 10, 2012)