Product Categorization Service
Jan 1, 2013
We now have the ability to individually categorize your products for each shopping engine. For an additional fee, you can let us do this time-consuming categorization work for you. You can benefit from better results and peace of mind knowing that your products are categorized well.
Pricing is determined on a case-by-case basis, based on the following options:
- One-time categorization and/or ongoing categorization
- Categories assigned by SKU or by merchant category
- Self-serve or full-serve maintenance
- Number of categories or SKUs
For more details, see our Product Categorization Service page.
We wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
- Google FTP Server Update can be disregarded (Aug 23, 2013)
- Google Feed Upgrade Completed (Jul 10, 2013)
- Google Feed Upgrade and Other Announcements (Jul 2, 2013)
- Google Shopping Presentation and FTP Server Update (Mar 6, 2013)
- Google Taxonomy Update (Jan 25, 2013)
- Product Categorization Service (Jan 1, 2013)
- Google Shopping Optimized Bidding by Price Range (Dec 20, 2012)
- Shopzilla Feeds Upgraded (Nov 10, 2012)
- Google Shopping Free Listings Ended (Oct 22, 2012)
- Google Feeds Disapproved Error (Sep 17, 2012)
- Podcast of Radio Show - Big Changes at Google Shopping (Sep 11, 2012)