Google Shopping Optimized Bidding by Price Range
Dec 20, 2012
Are you bidding the same price for clicks on your $10.00 items as your $200.00 items? If you bid too high, it may be too costly to sell the $10.00 item, and if you bid too low, you may miss sales opportunities on the $200.00 item.
Our new Google Shopping Price Breaks Setup is an easy optimization that will let you customize your bid by the price range of your products. This can significantly lower your conversion cost and improve your return on investment (ROI) in Google Adwords Product Listing Ads (PLAs).
Tell us your CPC bids by price range, and we'll set up your feed and Product Listing Ads campaign accordingly. Click the link below to submit your request.
You can also set this up on your own for free by using the following, step-by-step instructions:
- Google Feed Upgrade Completed (Jul 10, 2013)
- Google Feed Upgrade and Other Announcements (Jul 2, 2013)
- Google Shopping Presentation and FTP Server Update (Mar 6, 2013)
- Google Taxonomy Update (Jan 25, 2013)
- Product Categorization Service (Jan 1, 2013)
- Google Shopping Optimized Bidding by Price Range (Dec 20, 2012)
- Shopzilla Feeds Upgraded (Nov 10, 2012)
- Google Shopping Free Listings Ended (Oct 22, 2012)
- Google Feeds Disapproved Error (Sep 17, 2012)
- Podcast of Radio Show - Big Changes at Google Shopping (Sep 11, 2012)
- Radio Show - Big Changes at Google Shopping (Sep 10, 2012)