Product Count Monitoring for Google Shopping
Sep 17, 2013
This post is to inform you that our Product Count Monitoring service for Google Shopping feeds is no longer available.
Google no longer allows anyone access to the search functions that were used for this service, so we are no longer able to offer it.
Product Count Monitoring was an optional, free service that checked your count of products listed in Google Shopping each day, and emailed you when the count dropped below a certain threshold.
There is no need to take any action. If you were using this service, then your product count history will remain in your account under My Account > Manage product count monitors.
As an alternative to this service, you can go to your Google Merchant Account General Settings page, and select Always under the Notifications section. Google will email your technical contact email with the number of items processed/inserted after each submission.
We are working on a replacement for this service. Stay tuned.
- Bing Rich Captions Issue and Categorization Service (Jan 17, 2014)
- Monitoring for Google Shopping and Feed Safeguard (Jan 16, 2014)
- Amazon Product Ads Action Required (Sep 22, 2013)
- Amazon Product Ads SFTP Update (Sep 19, 2013)
- Amazon Product Ads changed to SFTP (Sep 18, 2013)
- Product Count Monitoring for Google Shopping (Sep 17, 2013)
- Gift Certificates Causing Google Suspensions (Sep 5, 2013)
- Google FTP Server Update can be disregarded (Aug 23, 2013)
- Google Feed Upgrade Completed (Jul 10, 2013)
- Google Feed Upgrade and Other Announcements (Jul 2, 2013)
- Google Shopping Presentation and FTP Server Update (Mar 6, 2013)