Monitoring for Google Shopping and Feed Safeguard
Jan 16, 2014
We are excited to announce two, awesome new features, both free!
First is our re-released and improved monitoring service for Google Shopping.
This service will check your Google Merchant Account for the number of active product listings every day, and email you if the number goes below a minimum that you specify.
Why do you need this service? Our service detects disapproved item listings! Google does not always notify you about these disapprovals, potentially causing important listings to drop off Google Shopping.
Second is our new Feed Safeguard feature.
This feature prevents your feed from being submitted or refreshed if the number of listings is below the Minimum Listing Requirement setting. This feature prevents unexpected issues from causing all your listings to be removed from the shopping engines.
Both of these features are free and available for all feeds immediately! Follow the links above to learn more about how to enable these features.
- New Pricing Announcement (Mar 31, 2014)
- adwords_query_parameter Attribute and Server Upgrade (Mar 1, 2014)
- 10th Anniversary Special - Two Months Free Trial (Jan 30, 2014)
- Bing Rich Captions Opt-in Required and Refund (Jan 25, 2014)
- Bing Rich Captions Issue and Categorization Service (Jan 17, 2014)
- Monitoring for Google Shopping and Feed Safeguard (Jan 16, 2014)
- Amazon Product Ads Action Required (Sep 22, 2013)
- Amazon Product Ads SFTP Update (Sep 19, 2013)
- Amazon Product Ads changed to SFTP (Sep 18, 2013)
- Product Count Monitoring for Google Shopping (Sep 17, 2013)
- Gift Certificates Causing Google Suspensions (Sep 5, 2013)