Amazon Product Ads Action Required
Sep 22, 2013
Due to continued failures of Amazon Product Ads SFTP servers, we have decided to switch everyone over to Amazon MWS (Merchant Web Services) to submit the feeds.
- First, follow the instructions to give us access to upload your Amazon feed via Amazon MWS
- Make note of your Merchant ID and Marketplace ID.
- Go to Aten Software and log in as you normally would
- Go to My Account > Manage Feed > Modify Settings for your Amazon Product Ads feed
- Enter the Merchant ID and Marketplace ID as instructed on the page, and click Update.
- Go to My Account > Manage Feed for your Amazon Product Ads feed
- Click the Submit button
- adwords_query_parameter Attribute and Server Upgrade (Mar 1, 2014)
- 10th Anniversary Special - Two Months Free Trial (Jan 30, 2014)
- Bing Rich Captions Opt-in Required and Refund (Jan 25, 2014)
- Bing Rich Captions Issue and Categorization Service (Jan 17, 2014)
- Monitoring for Google Shopping and Feed Safeguard (Jan 16, 2014)
- Amazon Product Ads Action Required (Sep 22, 2013)
- Amazon Product Ads SFTP Update (Sep 19, 2013)
- Amazon Product Ads changed to SFTP (Sep 18, 2013)
- Product Count Monitoring for Google Shopping (Sep 17, 2013)
- Gift Certificates Causing Google Suspensions (Sep 5, 2013)
- Google FTP Server Update can be disregarded (Aug 23, 2013)