Amazon Product Ads changed to SFTP
Sep 18, 2013
Amazon Product Ads discontinued their FTP server on Sept. 14th and converted it to SFTP, apparently without any advance notice.
We are working on implementing SFTP capability, and should have it implemented by tomorrow.
In the meantime, Amazon has asked you to reset your FTP password.
Please follow the steps below to reset and update your FTP password:
- Go to https://sellercentral.amazon.com and log in as you normally would.
- Select Inventory > Add Products via Upload
- Open the drop down menu and select FTP Setting
- Click on the Generate new password link
- Go to Aten Software and log in as you normally would
- Go to My Account > Manage Feed > Modify Settings for your Amazon Product Ads feed
- Enter the new FTP Password and click Update.
We will post another notice once the SFTP submissions are working normally.
- Bing Rich Captions Opt-in Required and Refund (Jan 25, 2014)
- Bing Rich Captions Issue and Categorization Service (Jan 17, 2014)
- Monitoring for Google Shopping and Feed Safeguard (Jan 16, 2014)
- Amazon Product Ads Action Required (Sep 22, 2013)
- Amazon Product Ads SFTP Update (Sep 19, 2013)
- Amazon Product Ads changed to SFTP (Sep 18, 2013)
- Product Count Monitoring for Google Shopping (Sep 17, 2013)
- Gift Certificates Causing Google Suspensions (Sep 5, 2013)
- Google FTP Server Update can be disregarded (Aug 23, 2013)
- Google Feed Upgrade Completed (Jul 10, 2013)
- Google Feed Upgrade and Other Announcements (Jul 2, 2013)