Amazon Product Ads SFTP Update
Sep 19, 2013
We have implemented support for SFTP uploads to Amazon Product Ads.
However, automated uploads are still non-functional due to multiple technical problems with Amazon's SFTP servers. We have submitted technical feedback to Amazon to help them resolve the problems, but otherwise, we just have to wait until they sort things out.
The last successful feeds were submitted on Friday, 9/13/2013. If you feel you need to submit a feed update, you can do so by following the instructions below.
- Go to Aten Software and log in as you normally would
- Go to My Account > Manage Feed for your Amazon Product Ads feed
- Click the Refresh button
- When the task finishes, click the Manage Feed link
- Click the Download button and save the feed file to your computer.
- Go to https://sellercentral.amazon.com and log in as you normally would.
- Select Inventory > Add Products via Upload
- Open the drop down menu and select Amazon Product Ads tab-delimited (.txt)
- Click the Browse button and select the feed file on your computer
- Click on the Upload now button
- 10th Anniversary Special - Two Months Free Trial (Jan 30, 2014)
- Bing Rich Captions Opt-in Required and Refund (Jan 25, 2014)
- Bing Rich Captions Issue and Categorization Service (Jan 17, 2014)
- Monitoring for Google Shopping and Feed Safeguard (Jan 16, 2014)
- Amazon Product Ads Action Required (Sep 22, 2013)
- Amazon Product Ads SFTP Update (Sep 19, 2013)
- Amazon Product Ads changed to SFTP (Sep 18, 2013)
- Product Count Monitoring for Google Shopping (Sep 17, 2013)
- Gift Certificates Causing Google Suspensions (Sep 5, 2013)
- Google FTP Server Update can be disregarded (Aug 23, 2013)
- Google Feed Upgrade Completed (Jul 10, 2013)