adwords_query_parameter Attribute and Server Upgrade
Mar 1, 2014
If you have a Google Shopping feed, you may have received a notice from Google with the following subject: "Upcoming Change to the Google Shopping 'adwords_query_parameter' Attribute".
There is no need to take any action. We will update all Google feeds automatically in an upcoming update. We are also planning to add the custom_label_X attributes to support the new Google Shopping campaigns.
On another note, we completed a major server upgrade last week. There were some technical issues during the upgrade, and we manually resubmitted your feed if needed. You do not need to take any action. We hope you enjoy the more responsive website!
- Google Merchant Center problem with data feed file: "ftpchk3.txt" (Dec 20, 2014)
- Google Feed Character Length Limits (Sep 20, 2014)
- Bing Feed Upgrade (May 4, 2014)
- Google Feed Upgrade (Apr 13, 2014)
- New Pricing Announcement (Mar 31, 2014)
- adwords_query_parameter Attribute and Server Upgrade (Mar 1, 2014)
- 10th Anniversary Special - Two Months Free Trial (Jan 30, 2014)
- Bing Rich Captions Opt-in Required and Refund (Jan 25, 2014)
- Bing Rich Captions Issue and Categorization Service (Jan 17, 2014)
- Monitoring for Google Shopping and Feed Safeguard (Jan 16, 2014)
- Amazon Product Ads Action Required (Sep 22, 2013)