Bing Rich Captions Opt-in Required and Refund
Jan 25, 2014
It has come to our attention that Bing Rich Captions is an opt-in only program.
To opt-in and continue your free Bing Rich Captions listings, you must follow the Rich Captions Opt-in Instructions. These are the same instructions that we emailed to you on Jan. 17th. If you already completed those instructions, there is no need to do anything else.
After opting-in to Bing Rich Captions, please allow Bing about 2-3 weeks to review and approve your listings; they are currently backlogged.
It has also come to our attention that Bing Rich Captions no longer allows tracking codes appended to the Product URLs. Tracking codes prevent Bing from matching up your offers to search results, thereby preventing Rich Captions from appearing. In light of this change, we removed all tracking codes from all Bing feeds on 1/23/2014.
We apologize for the above issues with your Bing feed, which was likely causing your Rich Captions to not appear since October 2013 when it went live. We have issued a full refund of Bing data feed service fees from 10/15/2013 through 1/23/2014 as a non-refundable credit posted to your account.
- Bing Feed Upgrade (May 4, 2014)
- Google Feed Upgrade (Apr 13, 2014)
- New Pricing Announcement (Mar 31, 2014)
- adwords_query_parameter Attribute and Server Upgrade (Mar 1, 2014)
- 10th Anniversary Special - Two Months Free Trial (Jan 30, 2014)
- Bing Rich Captions Opt-in Required and Refund (Jan 25, 2014)
- Bing Rich Captions Issue and Categorization Service (Jan 17, 2014)
- Monitoring for Google Shopping and Feed Safeguard (Jan 16, 2014)
- Amazon Product Ads Action Required (Sep 22, 2013)
- Amazon Product Ads SFTP Update (Sep 19, 2013)
- Amazon Product Ads changed to SFTP (Sep 18, 2013)