How to configure Google Shopping Availability attribute
Your data feed submits the ‘in stock’ value in this attribute by default, so there is generally no need to do anything further. Note that your data feed generally filters out items with a zero price and items that are not orderable.
To specify availability information for specific items, follow these steps.
- Add a custom field to your store called google-availability.
- Populate one of the values listed below for each item. Google only accepts these values for the availability attribute.
- 'in stock' - you are accepting orders and fulfilling the purchase
- 'out of stock' - you are not currently taking orders
- 'preorder' - you are taking orders for an unreleased product
Your data feed's availability attribute should already be configured to read from the google-availability field. If you need to change the field name, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Manage Feed > Define Fields” page.
- Click “Edit” for the availability field.
- Enter the field name from your products table in the Field Name setting, and click the 'Update' button.
- Resubmit your data feed.
Data Feed Optimization for Google Shopping
Lasted Updated: June 19, 2015Send Feedback