How do I enable Google Checkout Badges on my product listings?
This article is ARCHIVED.
The information in this article is likely to be out of date.
We currently do not have specific instructions on enabling Google Checkout Badges for your items submitted to Google Merchant Center. However, you may find the following links helpful.
- http://www.google.com/support/merchants/bin/answer.py?answer=188480 - Integrating with Google Products > Google Checkout
- http://www.google.com/merchants/cbgsettings - Google Merchant Center > Google Checkout settings
- http://www.google.com/support/merchants/bin/answer.py?answer=160164 - Google Merchant Center > Sell your products through Google Checkout
- http://checkout.google.com/support/sell/bin/answer.py?answer=40372 - Google Checkout > How to check badge status
- https://checkout.google.com/support/sell/bin/answer.py?answer=42896 - Google Checkout > Badge requirements
- http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/base/thread?tid=297421b2ecfc4170 - Google Merchant Center Forum > Google Base: My listing in the product search does not include a Google Checkout badge
Data Feed Optimization for Google Shopping
Lasted Updated: February 2, 2018Send Feedback