Can I backup, download, or export all my Yahoo store images?
Please use the following instructions to download, backup, or export all your Yahoo Store images to your computer.
First, configure one of your data feeds, preferably your Google Shopping feed.
- Go to My Account
- Click Manage for your Google Shopping feed to get to the Manage Feed page.
- Click Advanced Settings
- Set Image Hosting to Enabled.
- Wait about 10-15 minutes for your image hosting data to be loaded.
Next, prepare a folder and download the images.
- Create a new folder on your computer, e.g.
- Open the URL –
– in your web browser. Replace
12345with your FeedId, which can be found in your browser's address bar when you click on the Manage Feed page.
- Use your browser's File > Save As function to save the file to your images folder.
- Download wget.exe and save this file also in the images folder. This program is a free download tool for Windows.
- Double-click the
download-images.batfile, and the images will begin downloading.
- If you receive a security warning, just click Run.
- When you are done downloading the images, go back to Manage Feed > Advanced Settings, and set Image Hosting to Disabled.
Caveats and Notes
- This will only download the primary image for items that are marked orderable and have a non-zero price.
- If you add or remove products, you have to download and run the latest version of the
- You must be using a computer with the Windows operating system.
- The batch file and wget.exe must be in the same directory. You can also copy wget.exe to your c:\windows\command folder, to make it globally available on your computer.
- You can stop and restart the batch file, and it will pick up where it left off. It will not re-download images if they already exist and they are up to date.
Yahoo Store Help
Lasted Updated: July 13, 2016Send Feedback