Can I backup, download, or export all my Yahoo store images?
Please use the following instructions to download, backup, or export all your Yahoo Store images to your computer.
(NOTE: One of our customers said that JDownloader 2 worked for them too. You could also try that as an alternative to these instructions.)
First, configure one of your data feeds, preferably your Google Shopping feed.
- Go to My Account
- Click Manage for your Google Shopping feed to get to the Manage Feed page.
- Click Advanced Settings
- Set Image Hosting to Enabled.
- Wait about 10-15 minutes for your image hosting data to be loaded.
Next, prepare a folder and download the images.
- Create a new folder on your computer, e.g.
- Open the URL –
– in your web browser. Replace
12345with your FeedId, which can be found in your browser's address bar when you click on the Manage Feed page.
- Use your browser's File > Save As function to save the file to your images folder.
- Download wget.exe and save this file also in the images folder. This program is a free download tool for Windows.
- Double-click the
download-images.batfile, and the images will begin downloading.
- If you receive a security warning, just click Run.
- When you are done downloading the images, go back to Manage Feed > Advanced Settings, and set Image Hosting to Disabled.
Caveats and Notes
- This will only download the primary image for items that are marked orderable and have a non-zero price.
- If you add or remove products, you have to download and run the latest version of the
- You must be using a computer with the Windows operating system.
- The batch file and wget.exe must be in the same directory. You can also copy wget.exe to your c:\windows\command folder, to make it globally available on your computer.
- You can stop and restart the batch file, and it will pick up where it left off. It will not re-download images if they already exist and they are up to date.
Yahoo Store Help
Lasted Updated: September 26, 2018Send Feedback