How long does it take for my products to be listed?
Our service allows you to submit your products immediately. Google will process the submission within twenty-four to forty-eight hours. The steps are are listed below:
- Submission - Our server uploads your data feed file to Google's server (via FTP file transfer)
- Pick-up - "Data Feeds" tab shows "Processing..." and time of upload.
- Processing complete - "Data Feeds" tab shows number of items inserted or an error message
- Items Inactive - Items will listed in the "Inactive Items" tab as "Published... searchable soon"
- Items Active - Items will be listed in the "Active Items" tab as "Published and searchable"
- Statistics and Quality - Available in "Data Quality" and "Performance" tabs (always delayed one to two days)
- Image Thumbnails - thumbnail images will appear as image not available until Google’s server fetches them
Lasted Updated: January 18, 2013Send Feedback