How To Remove or Delete Listings from Google Shopping
Use the instructions below if you need to immediately remove some or all of your Google Shopping product listing ads.
Remove All Listings from Google Shopping
- Go to the GMA Product Feeds page
- Check the box next to the data feed file name.
- Click the Delete selected button
Items can be restored by adding the data feed file back and resubmitting a feed.
Removing Individual Listings from Google Shopping
- Go to the GMA Product List
- Look up items by id using the search box, or page to the desired items
- Check the boxes next to the items you wish to delete.
- Click the Delete button
Items can be restored by resubmitting a feed containing the listings.
Removing Items Permanently from your Feed
Note that items may be re-uploaded with the next automated feed submission. If you need items to be removed from the feed permanently, please see these support articles:
- How to configure filters to exclude or include products
- Hand-picking most profitable items for inclusion in PPC sites
The best practice for filtering items is to add a
include-in-google custom attribute to your store catalog as a boolean yes/no field. Then, add a filter to exclude the items where
include-in-google is false. This is described in detail in the Using your Store's Catalog section of the feed filtering instructions.
Lasted Updated: February 4, 2018Send Feedback